About - Future Projects
- ‘Education for all children’ the main agenda of Institute of Social Work in the coming years will be to bring more and more children within the field of education.
- Justice for girl child to build up equality.
- Protect girl children from risk through empowerment.
- To set up Shelter Home for distressed women and girl child
- Campaign against early marriage through workshops and camps at different districts of West Bengal.
- The programme on political participation of women and enhancing political knowledge for all women of rural and slum areas through workshops and training.
- To set up vocational training centre for rural boys and girls.
- Special Education Centre for tribal children to enter at mainstream education.