How to solve the operation failure of the reducer of the wet ball mill2021-09-14 09:48 Author:Lynn
The reducer of the wet ball mill is a very important part. When there is a problem with the reducer, there will be problems with the operation of the entire ball mill. So what should we do when the reducer of the wet ball mill does not run? What should we do when it has abnormal noise? This article will solve these two problems for you.
Under what circumstances will the wet ball mill reducer chance an emergency stop?
1. When the motor voltage is too low and the current is too high.
2. The temperature of the bearing bracket of the reducer suddenly rises, and its temperature exceeds 80°C.
3. The lubrication system of the reducer is out of order.
4. When the reducer’s running sound is abnormal and the body vibrates greatly.
5. When the related accessory equipment or other parts are broken down.
6. The motor is running abnormally, such as excessive temperature rise, large vibration, sparks in the motor, peculiar smell, and insulation breakdown.
7. When the temperature of the main bearing of the ball mill exceeds the specified range or the vibration is severe or the lubrication system fails.
When the wet-type ball mill reducer has an emergency stop, it is necessary to check the above seven aspects separately to find out which aspect is the problem, and then solve it.
What should I do if there is abnormal noise during the operation of the wet ball mill reducer?
First, let’s analyze the possible causes of abnormal noise in the reducer.
1. The connecting bolts of the ball mill coupling are not tightened symmetrically, and the degree of tightening force is different.
2. The method of aligning the coupling of the ball mill is incorrect, causing the two shafts to be out of alignment.
3. The outer ring of the ball mill bearing is active. Treatment method: adjust the gap according to the regulation to make the two shafts concentric. 4. The gap between the two wheels of the ball mill coupling is too small to compensate for the amount of movement caused by the self-finding magnetic center when the motor is started.
Matters needing attention in the use of wet ball mill reducer
Many times, we wait for problems to arise before trying to solve them. In fact, we should pay more attention in the process of use to avoid problems.
1. Pay attention to changing the gear oil. The new wet ball mill reducer should be replaced with a new gear oil after 20 days of use for the first time. In the later use, the oil should be changed once every three months.
2. Each cooling coil is connected to a water pipe separately. It is forbidden to connect the cooling water pipes of several reducers in series.
3. Gear oil N220/N320 is selected as the gear lubricating oil of the reducer
4. The amount of fuel should be added to the middle of the upper and lower limit of the oil mark.
5. Use a temperature measuring gun to check the temperature. The gear oil temperature is greater than 100°C or the casting surface temperature is greater than 80°C. The machine should be shut down for inspection. Do not stop and restart at will if you feel the heat by your hands, causing the motor to start frequently.
6. Cooling water pipes must be added, and the inlet water temperature is less than 25℃. If it exceeds the application water, directly spray the tank to cool down or add oil cooler, and it must be confirmed that there is cooling water circulation before the main motor can be started.
7. Before starting the ball tube, run the auxiliary motor for more than 5 revolutions (more than 10 minutes) to allow the gears and bearings of the reducer to be fully lubricated. It is forbidden to start the main motor after less than 5 revolutions.