The installation method of large ball mill, overcome all the difficulties of installation2021-09-13 09:49 Author:Lynn
With the continuous development of my country’s industrial level, production demand continues to rise, and large-scale ball mills are more widely used due to their high output. However, the large size and heavy weight of large ball mills make the installation of equipment difficult. The installation of some extra-large ball mills requires external installation equipment to operate, which will inevitably lead to inaccurate installation positions and cause the equipment to fail to operate normally. For this reason, the editor of Xinhai specially organized the installation plan of the large ball mill, and listed the installation difficulties one by one to overcome them.
Installation plan and sequence of large ball mill
In the installation of the ball mill, the components should be installed in the following order:
Foundation bolts and bottom plate → main bearing part, jacking device in place → assembling the barrel part, feeding and discharging parts, and installing in place the large gear, small gear device and gear cover of the transmission part → intermediate shaft part and coupling , Main motor and pneumatic clutch → slow device feeding section → discharge screen section → high pressure and lubricating oil station → hydraulic pipeline, water pipeline, (air system), jet lubrication device → stand-alone test run → delivery and acceptance.
Installation Difficulties and Skills of Large Ball Mill
Difficult point 1
The cylinder of the ball mill should be installed horizontally on the
Due to the long length and heavy weight of the barrel of a large ball mill, the installation cannot be completed manually. Therefore, it is necessary to use external tools for hoisting. During the hoisting process, deviations may occur and the barrel of the ball mill does not appear to be placed in a horizontal state. how should I solve this?
Difficulties to overcome:
1. Measure the distance between the height of the large gear ring at both ends of the cylinder and the ground. When the distance between the two ends is equal, it means that the cylinder of the large ball mill is parallel to the ground and level;
2. Observe the line of sight parallel to the bearing gland. The bearing glands at both ends should be as far away as the inner diameter surface of the hollow shaft. If the distance is different, it must be adjusted. This is related to the effect of feeding and discharging when the ball mill works in the later stage.
Difficult point 2
Difficulties in the installation of motors and drives
The difficulty in the installation of the motor and the transmission lies in how to ensure the degree of meshing between the gears and whether the fitting between the gears and the respective gear shafts is tight.
Difficulties to overcome: you need to test whether the gear and the gear shaft are fitted and fastened yourself, but the mesh between the gear and the gear is not so easy to check. In fact, we can detect it as follows: from the large and small gears Observation of the meshing traces shows that there should be a 0.25mm gap in the tooth side clearance. The contact traces of the two teeth should account for more than 60% of the total length, and the height of the contact traces should account for about 40% of the total height. If the contact trace is not in the middle of the tooth surface of the other party, it means that it is not installed in place and needs to be adjusted.
Difficult point 3
The installation of the reducer
The difficulty in installation of the reducer lies in how to level it.
Difficulties to overcome:
1. Check the center line on the basis of the requirement that the reducer, slow drive drive shaft, diaphragm coupling, main motor, and ball mill are on the same center line.
2. Complete the installation of the mill before installing the main reducer. Check the level of the mill and the installation quality of the connecting flange.
3. Leveling and aligning the reducer, pay attention to the placement of the adjustment shim: the elevation of the temporary adjustment block conforms to the design size, and the standard adjustment block is 1mm smaller than the temporary adjustment block. The adjustment block is placed on the cement sand pier horn, which is a set of adjustable inclined horns. The temporary adjustment block is used for rough adjustment after the reducer is in place, and then the formal adjustment block is used for alignment. Adjust the concentricity and verticality of the reducer and the mill and the level of the lower box. The elevation of the reducer should be 1mm lower than the actual elevation to facilitate future adjustments.
Difficult point 4
The installation of the liner of the large ball mill
The difficulty of the installation of the lining board is how to make the lining board fit smoothly without warping, and the sealing is tight.
Difficulties to overcome:
1. The cylinder of the mill must be clean and free of dust, and the surface of the liner in contact with the inner wall of the cylinder and the adjacent surface between the liner and the liner must be flat and clean;
2. When installing the lining board, spread a layer of wet cement mortar on the inner wall of the cylinder before covering the lining board, and then immediately cover the lining board on the cement mortar and tighten the bolts. The bolts must also remember to pad the gasket. , Otherwise the bolts are not tightly fixed, and the lining board is easy to warp;
3. After all the liners and bolts are installed, use cement mortar to fill in the gaps and seal them tightly.
The above introduces you the installation plan of the large ball mill, lists the four difficulties in the installation, and provides you with solutions. I believe it can help you install large-scale ball mill equipment faster and more accurately. Xinhai Mining Group pays attention to all aspects of after-sales service. When you purchase our equipment, we will have professional workers to install it for you to ensure that the equipment runs without problems and any problems occur later. Both can provide solutions as soon as possible to help you improve production efficiency and create greater benefits.